Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Expectations & Plans

The way I am going to go about this lifestyle change is different that Dr. Pagano recommends.


I am nursing my 9 month old and not comfortable going on the Apple Diet right off the bat (3 days of only apples to cleanse system). Instead I am going to ease into eating right. Trying to eventually follow all the rules, like the 80/20 rule, more veggies and fruits, ease off the night shades, and cut my sugar intake. I eventually would like to go gluten-free and diary-free as well.

I cannot imagine going cold turkey on ketchup! Man do I love ketchup. 

Also I want to use up some of the "no" foods that I have - like tomatoes, peppers, white wheat products, pizza - and the like. So I will begin this gradually. I will be using this blog as a food Journal as well - hopefully showing how I get through each day with food. I am a snack-er - and I love carbs. Lord help me!



Here is what I am expecting to be hard about this Journey:
  • Giving up Tomatoes 
  • Giving up Ketchup 
  • Most of my "go-to" meal are tomato based
  • Eating out 
  • Stopping stress eating 
  • Being around family functions 
Here is what I expect to be good about this Journey:
  • Clear skin (hopefully)
  • Healthier body 
  • More self-confidence
  • Less joint pain 
  • Less risk of developing Diabetes 
  • Improving of my relationships 
 So here goes kicking Psoriasis in the butt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment