Tuesday, September 30, 2014

So here is what happened.... I quit.

I stopped the diet soon after I wrote that last post. It was too hard. Life was too stressful. We were moving and then I got pregnant. And I quit. 

So here we are a year later and I am at the point where I am desperate to try anything but the biologicals (as my current Derm is pushing).

My psoriasis is the worst it has ever been right now covering over 40% of my body. I am also at the end of 3 months of UVB treatment. It has helped thin the plaques but they are still here. I don't want to live like this.

So here is the NEW PLAN - take the next 3 months and incorporate the Pagano Diet into my lifestyle.

Phase I: 
In October I will do all lunches and 1-2 dinners a week that match.
November I will do all lunches, 2-3 dinner a week, and 2-3 breakfasts that match.
December I will do all lunches, 3-4 dinners, and all breakfasts to match.

And then hopefully by January 2015 - Phase II I will officially be on this diet.  My hope is to try the diet for all of 2015. If it works - yay!! Praise Jesus. If it fails I will then be trying a few other alternatives and perhaps some biologicals.

So here goes - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment