Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 1; Phase 1 - I love Sandwiches!

So this past week was Week 1 of Phase 1.

Just a reminder during October of Phase 1  I plan to : In October I will do all lunches and 1-2 dinners a week that match.

So this week I did 2 dinners that fit the Pagano regimen. Both were chicken dishes and with lots of veggies. I will miss carbs most of all. I thought both meals were much more bland that what I am used to eating. So that will be an adjustment.

Lunches I totally failed on. I think I had 1 lunch that fit! I am having a hard time giving up my sandwiches.

Also I am nursing an infant right now and find myself starved! So I need to figure out some better snacks -and ones that are grab and go and filling.

Another things about cooking like this is that it takes much more time and a lot of pot and pans! Talk about dishes. This coming week I will try to spend some time on Sunday afternoon during naptime prepping all the veggies and getting things as ready as I can for meals this week.

Ketchup - I love this stuff. I am looking into tomato free ketchup. Reviews will be coming.

So that's all. One week closer to a healthier skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment